อาจารย์ ดร.อัญมณี ชัยประสงค์สุข
- 2011-2017 Ph.D., Major Pharmacology, Mahidol University (Siriraj hospital)
- 2007-2010 B.Sc., Major Biochemistry, Chulalongkorn University
- Best paper award
The Role of Nuclear Factor Erythroid2-Related Factor 2-Regulated Antioxidant Defenses in UVA-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 in HaCaT Keratinocytes, MU Research Expo 2014 Conference, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University.
- Consolation prize
The Role of Nuclear Factor Erythroid2-related Factor 2 (Nrf2)-regulated Antioxidant Defenses in UVA-induced Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) through Mitogen Activated Protein Kinases (MAPKs) Pathway in HaCaT Keratinocytes, International Conference in Medicine and Public Health 2015 (SICMPH 2015) Graduate Research Forum 2015, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
|START YEAR||END YEAR||POSITION||COMPANY||COUNTRY|
|2018||2019||Postdoctoral Researcher||Department of Dermatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham||USA|
|2019||Teaching in college||Center for integration of research, teaching, and learning (CIRTL) at the University of Alabama at Birmingham|
|2010||Influenza flu vaccine research||National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)|
1. Chaiprasongsuk A, Janjetovic Z, Kim TK, Jarrett SG, D’Orazio JA, Holick MF, Tang EKY, Tuckey RC, Panich U, Li w, Slominski AT. Protective effects of novel derivatives of vitamin D3 and lumisterol against UVB-induced damage in human keratinocytes involve activation of Nrf2 and p53 defense mechanisms. Redox Biol. 2019;24:101206.
2. Chaiprasongsuk A, Lohakul J, Soontrapa K, Sampattavanich S, Akarasereenont P, Panich U. Activation of Nrf2 Reduces UVA-Mediated MMP-1 Upregulation via MAPK/AP-1 Signaling Cascades: The Photoprotective Effects of Sulforaphane and Hispidulin. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2017;360(3):388-98.
3. Chaiprasongsuk A, Onkoksoong T, Pluemsamran T, Limsaengurai S, Panich U. Photoprotection by dietary phenolics against melanogenesis induced by UVA through Nrf2-dependent antioxidant responses. Redox Biol. 2016;8:79-90.
Research of Interests
- Protective effects of novel derivatives of vitamin D3 and lumisterol against UVB-induced damage in human keratinocytes involve activation of Nrf2 and P53 defense mechanisms
- CYP11A1-derived vitamin D 3 hydroxyderivatives protect against UVB-induced skin inflammation through the modulation of NF-κB signaling pathway in human keratinocytes