Dr.Kanchana Ngaosuwan received her undergraduate medical training with the first class honors from Chulalongkorn University in 2003.
She worked as an intern at Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Srinkharinwirot University. She subsequently obtained resident training at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital before working as a University staff at Srinakharinwirot University. She then completed a Clinical Fellowship training in Endocrinology and Metabolism and finished her Master from Endocrine and Metabolism Unit, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University. Since 2012, her role included an endocrinologist, a University staff and the secretary of the postgraduate program of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Srinkharinwirot University.
She then moved to HRH Princess Chulabhorn College of Medical Science to continue her work as a faculty member in 2017.
- Ngaosuwan K, Snabboon T. Clinical Presentations of Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma in King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital. 2008 (unpublished)
- Ngaosuwan K, Chonmitree P. Case report and review literatures: Hypoglycemia disappeared after TOCE in hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences 21. Aug 2014
- Ngaosuwan K, Houngngam N, Limpisook P, Plengpanich W, Khovidhunkit W. Apolipoprotein A-V is not a major determinant of triglyceride levels during human sepsis. Journal of Critical Care30, Issue 4, Pages 727-731. Aug 2015
- Ngaosuwan K,Trongwongsa T, Shuangshoti S. Clinical course of IgG4-related hypophysitis presenting with focal seizure and relapsing lymphocytic hypophysitis. BMC Endocrine Disorders. 2015 Oct29;15:64. doi: 10.1186/s12902-015-0062-x.
- Ngaosuwan K,Osataphan S. Diabetes Mellitus treated with Medical Nutritional Therapy and Self Blood Glucose Monitoring: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand. 2015; 98 (Suppl. 10): S66-S73.
- Osataphan S, Chalermchai T, Ngaosuwan K. Clinical inertia causing new or progression of diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes: A retrospective cohort study. Journal of Diabetes. 2016; Volume 9, Issue 3, Pages 267-274. March 2017
- Research Collaboration Agreement with Asia Diabetes Foundation Limited (ADF) to undertaken a collaborative Research Program for the purpose of “A demonstration project to evaluate the effectiveness and acceptability of the Joint Asia Diabetes Evaluation (JADE) Program in Type2 diabetic patients in Thailand (Thailand JADE Program)” (unpublished)
- Ngaosuwan K. (2016) Weight loss. In Rungruanghiranya S. Ngaosuwan K. Sudcharoen A. and Mahamitra N., Survival Guide in Medicine. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing House.
- Ngaosuwan K. (2016) Thyrotoxicosis. In Rungruanghiranya S. Ngaosuwan K. Sudcharoen A. and Mahamitra N., Survival Guide in Medicine. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing House.
- Ngaosuwan K. (2016) Hyperglycemic crisis and hypoglycemia. In Rungruanghiranya S. Ngaosuwan K. Sudcharoen A. and Mahamitra N., Survival Guide in Medicine. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing House.
- Part of Thailand pituitary tumors registry working group by The Endocrine society of Thailand: Pituitary Tumors Registry in Thailand–Poster presentation in ENDO 2017.April 1-4 in Orlando, Florida.
- Ounchockdee K, Ngaosuwan K. Hyperglycemia and Effects of Daily 100 milligram Versus 200 milligram of Hydrocortisone Therapy in patients with Septic Shock: A double-blind randomized controlled trial–Oral presentation in the 33rd Annual Meeting at The Royal College of Physicians of Thailand on 2nd May 2017 at Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre at Centralworld, Bangkok, Thailand.
Research of Interests
Dr.Ngaosuwan interests in the best caring for the endocrine patients. Her research and publications have focused on pituitary, adrenal and diabetes treatment outcomes.