- 2019-2015 Ph.D., Major Physiology, Mahidol University
- 2014-2011 B. Sc Distinction Program , Major Biology, Mahidol University
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS & HONORS
- Fulbright Junior Research Scholarship from U.S. Department of State and Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- European Respiratory Society Sponsorship from European Respiratory society congress 2018, Paris
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award from Department of Physiology, Mahidol University
- The Royal Golden Jubilee Scholarship from Thailand Research Fund
- Honorable Mention Poster Presentation Award from The Science and Technology Conference for Youths
- The Sritrangtong Scholarship from Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
- 2019 Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine and Public Health, HRH Princess Chulabhorn College of Medical Science
- 2018 – 2019 Research fellow, Emory School of Medicine, United States
- Moonwiriyakit A, Wattanaphichet P, Chatsudthipong V, Muanprasat C. GPR40 receptor activation promotes tight junction assembly in airway epithelial cells via AMPK-dependent mechanisms. Tissue barriers. 2018;6(2):1-12.
- Moonwiriyakit A, Koval M, Muanprasat C. Pharmacological stimulation of G-protein coupled receptor 40 alleviates cytokine-induced epithelial barrier disruption in airway epithelial Calu-3 cells. International Immunopharmacol. 2019;73:353-61.
- Pongkorpsakol P, Moonwiriyakit A, Muanprasat C. Fatty acid and mineral receptors as drug targets for gastrointestinal disorders. Future medicinal chemistry. 2017;9(3):315-34.
- Muanprasat C, Wongkrasant P, Satitsri S, Moonwiriyakit A, Pongkorpsakol P, Mattaveewong T, et al. Activation of AMPK by chitosan oligosaccharide in intestinal epithelial cells: Mechanism of action and potential applications in intestinal disorders. Biochemical pharmacology. 2015;96(3):225-36.
Research of Interests
- Inflammation-associated pulmonary diseases
- Novel potential targets and molecular signaling pathways in epithelial cells
- Pathophysiology in PM2.5-induced pulmonary fibrosis