อาจารย์ ดร. กมลวรรณ แช่มช้อย
- 2013 – 2019 Ph.D., Major Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University
- 2009 – 2013 B. Sc, Major Medical Technology, Thammasat University
- 2015 – 2018 Thailand Graduate Institute of Science and Technology (TGIST) scholarship from National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)
2019 Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine and Public Health, HRH Princess Chulabhorn College of Medical Science, Chulabhorn Royal Academy
- Chamchoy K, Pakotiprapha D, Pumirat P, Leartsakulpanich U, Boonyuen U. Application of WST-8 based colorimetric NAD(P)H detection for quantitative dehydrogenase assays. BMC Biochemistry. 2019;20(1):4.
- Chamchoy K, Boonyuen U. (2017) Dehydrogenases in glucose metabolism and their role in diseases. In Collins M (Editor), Biochemistry research trends (pp 39-189). New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Boonyuen U, Chamchoy K, Swangsri T, Junkree T, Day NPJ, White NJ, Imwong M. A trade off between catalytic activity and protein stability determines the clinical manifestations of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017 Nov;104(Pt A):145-156.
- Boonyuen U, Chamchoy K, Swangsri T, Saralamba N, Day NP, Imwong M. Detailed functional analysis of two clinical glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) variants, G6PDViangchan and G6PDViangchan+Mahidol: Decreased stability and catalytic efficiency contribute to the clinical phenotype. Mol Genet Metab. 2016 Jun;118(2):84-91.
Research of Interests